Interview by Hillary Heinz from Skillcrush
Inside Stories and Culture of a Remote Company
Watch the sample interview. Access the full interview below for free.
- Quitting the 9-5 and moving towards remote career
- Collaboration & communication tools
- Building trust & culture in a distributed team
- Setting up a home office to improve work-life balance
- Personal productivity hacks of a remote worker
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Recently she put her life on lean when she quit 9-to-5 lifestyle to start her nomadic, remote career. She is a designer, digital marketer and creator. On an adventure, currently living with big lake views in Duluth, Minnesota. Excellent at data-driven marketing, user research/testing and working with startups and remote teams. Also a HubSpot marketing automation expert and love to help train or set-up new teams and accounts. Her last role was of Head of Sales & Nurture at Skillcrush.