Do you want to become a guest contributor at The Remote Work Summit?
We frequently accept guest posts, stories, contributions & videos from the travel community to be shared on our blog and with our community members.
To become a contributor, here are a few tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Check out the blogs section and the first few blogs to understand what kind of articles we publish here.
- Write content that is focused on quality and adds value for the readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that you can write on:
- Travel tips, travel tools, and travel lists.
- Travel experiences & stories.
- Destination guides and what to do’s (in Bali or Prague for example)
- Remote work – tools, tips, how to’s, ideas, experiences.
- Making money while traveling.
Do remember to do a search on our blog to avoid submitting already published ideas.
Guidelines to follow when submitting your guest post:
- Length: Minimum 700 words is expected. You can stretch up to 2000 words.
- Links: Limited, relevant hyperlinks to resources within articles are accepted. We will only provide one link in the article to your website of choice.
- Feature Image: Submit an original image or from a free/licensed source (stock image) but without any copyrights.
- Author Bio: 150 words on the author or the organization.
- Content requirements: Original content, relevant to our niche, copyright free images or graphics. No profanity, pornography, gambling or illegal activities.
Contribute your post to The Remote Work Summit
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Email [email protected]
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at The Remote Work Summit, do let us know via the contact form below: